Belonjong Segara Ganesha temple 9OO A.D.
Write to: email@example.com
1. A Guided tour of Bali: 5 nights and 6 days inclusive transfer to Hotel and fro, sight seeing, breakfasts, lunches, Dinners, cruise and dance. Also with English speaking guide.
B Also offering: 2 nights and 3 days.
2. We also offer you a Royal wedding in a temple in Bali conducted by a Hindu Priest with all the Hindu traditions like Music, dance, photos and Balinese guests .
CONTACT US FOR PARTICULARS.
3. We can also offer you a pure 1OO% vegetarian menu during your stay in Bali.
4. If your group wants to bring a cook along, we will arrange that also. He can cook at a local hotel having a good kitchen.
DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK FOR CLARIFICATIONS.
I would be happy to meet you and clarify everything.
Do go through this offer and find fantastic offers.
India Indonesia Friend Society,
Past Historical Links
As we all know, India and Indonesia have been having trade and cultural links for the last 2000 years. The start was made by Indian traders, who were the first to arrive in Indonesia in the 1st Century. Hinduism and Buddhism were next to follow. Ships used to start from the port of Pradeep in Orissa to Bali, Java and Sumatra. The voyage is known as Bali Yatra.
Even today every year during the full moon day in Nov-Dec(Kartika )a festival called Bali Yatra is celebrated on the banks of River Mahanadi in Orissa to commemorate the voyages to Indonesia.
AND OF COURSE THE GUIDED TOUR IN BALI.
DO NOT HESITATE TO ASK FOR CLARIFICATIONS
This unique island is Indonesia's most popular tourist spot. It has thousands of Hindu temples. It has a population of 90% Hindus, plus Muslims, Buddhists and Christians.
There is so much to see in Bali, that one would go crazy. Everyday there is some temple ceremony. It is indeed correctly called "Paradise Island".
Practically every person is either an artist, painter, or doing sculpture in stone, wood or silver. He has to be something to gain respect in the community.
Denpasar is the capital of Bali
Guided tour to Bali : Itenary
Most of the people who come back after guided tours hardly HAVE SEEN ENOUGH..
We will show you the maximum places worth visit in Bali.
Here is a rough plan for a guided tour to Bali. The tourists must try to visit all the places mentioned. There is so much to see in Bali.
If one is short of time, write to firstname.lastname@example.org for a change of plan
TEMPLES AND PLACES TO VISIT IN BALI
BALI TOURISM :
- Do not raise your finger at anyone while talking or calling.
- Do not disturb a temple procession in any form by blocking it or cutting through it.
- Do not put your hand over a child's head. It is supposed to be sacred.
- Do not give or receive anything with the left hand.
- Do not speak loudly. Talking loudly is supposed to be an uncultured behavior.
- Do not keep sitting while talking to an elderly person.
- Ladies are not supposed to enter the temple during M.C
- Even when things go wrong, do not raise your voice. Tackle the situation with grace. The Balinese will respect you for it. Keep smiling.
- Avoid drinking fruit juices with ice.
- While traveling in the interior buy only bottled water. Drink after breaking the seal
- Always wash your hands with soap before meals and after meals.
- Keep your passport safe with the hotels. KEEP A XEROX COPY .IMP.
- Like in India, there are pickpockets everywhere. Take all the care. Always be on the alert.
- Get insured in your country for theft, sickness and accidents. Most Important
- Guided tour of the places and all the temples of Ganesha as mentioned in the photo and in the itinerary Plus more .
- Visit Besakih the mother temple of Bali. Prayer by Balinese priest for all the tourists.
- One Cruise in the night.
- Seeing 2 dance performances.
- Kecak monkey dance wherein the monkeys protect Sita from Ravana.
- Legong or the Ramayana shadow dance.
- We Will try to arrange a visit to Hindu Cremation ceremony.
- Also One Balinese massage by old and experienced Balinese.
- Also Balinese palmist will predict your future .
- Also Balinese dress with a photo.
- Also Please try to buy a Garuda Vishnu statue or Ganesha probably made of volcanic rock or wood or coral or who knows maybe of silver, as a souvenir.